Friday, July 20, 2012

Pinterest Love Friday! Round Three?

I can't say I really recall how many times I've actually done a Pinterest friday. Memory is not nor has ever been my strong suit.

What I'm loving today:

This just made me laugh out loud. It took me four months last year to yield about 8-10 tomatoes. But I do recall receiving them over the years from friends, neighbors and anyone really who had too many.



I love the below idea for a bookcase that is plain and needs a lil something somethin! Very clever and I think I actually may do this AND it's possibly...hold on...in the realm of my "abilities"! Yay!




Does your baby boy have a special business meeting anytime soon? I've found the perfect outfit!




I saw this and my heart soared. I'd like to do this one day.





Amazingly cute idea for a baby girl gift AND you're kind of covered (sort of) for a few years!





I'm always trying to make the kids in my life (and myself!) laugh...this has a bunch of jokes that are actually quite cute! Oddly enough, my nine year old nephew likes sarcasm, but he also likes jokes like the ones below: 

What do you call a pig that knows karate? 
  - A pork chop!
----------
3. Why do bees have sticky hair?  
-Because they use honeycombs.




Love is love is love!





Positive and FREE printables! Hee Haw! 






A rule I live by!





Cutest photography on Etsy for baby or anywhere! What I find myself wondering: How did anyone get these babies to pose?! Or is this all trickery? I find that I hope it's real! Either way, adorable!


Amy's Etsy Shop:





Cute, cute!



That's this week's round up! I'm off to hit the thrift stores, flea markets and antique shops in Buffalo, MN! It's a friday so they've GOT to be open!

Holla & Happy Friday!

xxoo

T






1 comment:

Bruna Araújo said...

Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

ontendency.blogspot.com