Sunday, September 16, 2012

Brad and Heading to A Happy Place.


My hubby is having surgery #2 on his other hip tomorrow at 9AM. Sigh. It's some genetic issue and he had the right done exactly a year ago, now the left. Needless to say, he's been a trooper but he's had a pretty craptacular year and a lot of pain.


So..my request is just a simple prayer..please pray for his health, safety, the gift of great pain meds and an easy surgery and speedy recovery. :-)

I'll be back in a bit...but for now...surgery tomorrow and in rough moments, we both love the beach and I will show this to Brad and myself to remind us of our "happy place".

xoxo

T

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You've got it! My wishes for a quick and easy recovery. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, it's not nice to be the loved one waiting. And even less nice for the patient.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Hey TOT~
Wishing for a great outcome for Brad.
My hubby did both knees last year and it was no picnic for either one of us.
Will be thinking of you both tomorrow and saying prayers.
Stay in your happy place and take lots of Twinkies with you to the hospital.
Let us know how it goes, ok?
xoxo, TOT