Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cute Pic Of The Day

I don't know where I found this- but I'm betting it's Etsy!




And I think we often need reminders:
I feel fairly certain that I found this a few years back on  Thrifty Decor Chick's blog!





One of my sweet babies:




And my other little babushka!


Am about to head out to the pool with them now! We "close" the pool at night so it can filter out garbage, etc. We put the cover on. Daisy gets upset and we always say "Sorry folks, pool is closed. Moose out front should have told you so!"



Photo credit: http://mtimages.cstv.com/extrainnings/JohnCandyVacation.jpg



Recall? John Candy in Vacation as Wally World security!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwVpSBKzQYo

Happy Wednesday, Yo!

xo

T

3 comments:

Mama Picture This said...

Doggies are adorable!

andi filante said...

Awww...doggies are my fave!!

-andi

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Awww, a summer nap for Curtis and Daisy looks like a happy camper now that she has her own private pool. Curtis looks like velvet.
I miss John Candy. Uncle Buck is my favorite film of his.
Have fun at the pool!