Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Who loves cake?

I think we all know the answer to that question.

I have ALWAYS maintained throughout my 4.1 delicate years "If I could eat cake and cookies everyday of my life and be healthy, I could be truly happy."

Alas, this is not the case. So in times when I cannot- I sit and look at cakes on Pinterest.

My favorite finds today!

Shabby and pretty!







This below may be the happiest cake viewed today!








Have a huge Busch Light beer fan and need to make a special cake?! Me neither..but just in case..look no further!





This below is pretty and stylish AND I always envision myself eating all of that fondant. Does anyone else? Does it even taste good? I can't recall. This is why I can't watch shows like "Cake Boss"- I just think obsessively about the toppings and batter and fondant. Before you know it, I'm headed to the grocery store and en route to a severe sugar conniption!





Finally...this is just pretty, pretty! I never used to enjoy blues as my older sister has had a life-long obsession with them and it irked me. New house? Blue carpet! Build a newer house? BLUE CARPET throughout! I have leaned into it a bit now and some blues are lovely.


And this below is for Emerson, my sweet nephew. I just find it adorable and he finds everything interesting, which I love. We had a sleepover and he had us do "blind drawings" and then laughed and told me "That's horrible!"




Have a splendid Wednesday!

xo~

T

10 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Of course I like cake! Though I'll pass on blue cake- I've never liked blue cake because it leads to blue teeth and a blue face.
Looking at cakes on Pinterest is so fun, and you are right- the temptation builds and builds until you are out the door in your robe on a mission.
I love that ant photo- one of the coolest photos I've seen on Pinterest for sure.
Tell Emerson that I hope he saved his Aunt T's drawings so we can laugh at them, too!

Tina@thriftingwithcake.blogspot.com said...

The poor drawings shall be posted! They are hilarious! And his judgement of me is the most hilarious!

Thriftanista in the City said...

Me!!! I'm a huge fan of cake and I like fondant. I may be the only one...

Unknown said...

I love cake n enjoy working with fondant. The blue cake is everything!

Unknown said...

I love cake n enjoy working with fondant. The blue cake is everything!

Tina@thriftingwithcake.blogspot.com said...

I think I like fondant, too! Is it weird that I can't remember?

Nicole said...

That Tiffany blue cake is beautiful! I however have a personal policy that prevents the consumption of blue cake....unfortunate childhood experience :)

I'm going to bake those GF red velvet cupcakes this weekend! I'm having a craving....but if I'm lazy it might turn into a GF chocolate cake mix. Just being honest.

Can't wait to see the drawing!

Mama Picture This said...

I do love cake but rarely eat it anymore due to low carb diet. I'll hopefully be having some this weekend (well next) as I have my birthday!

I love those cakes with the fondant icing for weddings!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
F&W BLOG said...

They all look so yummy!