Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Funny.

Since it's a splendid (insert sarcasm!) 50 or so degrees here in St. Paul, rainy and chilly- I have spent my afternoon perusing Pinterest AND watching "Iyanla, Fix My Life!" on OWN. Iyanla, helpful as she is, started to bum me out.

So I headed off to Pinterest.

And this made me laugh OUT loud- AND- I find it to be true! Do any of you?

It never opens so easily.

I made Mac and Cheese yesterday. Buyer beware: I purchased the generic equivalent as I'm trying to avoid FD&C red dyes (they are not in the version sold in England and much of Europe and don't have to be. The "coloring" can be made with natural..paprika! Go figure.) and I must say: It was a disappointment. I was not impressed with the flavor.

I also had to use a knife to stab open the box!

Happy Saturday, Chitllins!

xo~

T

5 comments:

rachel said...

YES! THOSE LIARS! Why do they even bother anymore? Seriously. The only person who could possibly open that box is Jesus. And maybe Martha Stewart on a good day.

Tina@thriftingwithcake.blogspot.com said...

Lying bastardos! At least it's not just me!!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Martha can't open that crap! That's why she has a staff of box stabbers!

Tina@thriftingwithcake.blogspot.com said...

Lol TOT!

She does have peeps whoso everything- doesn't she?

I read an unauthorized autobiography about her years ago- pre jail! It was very interesting. The best part? As I read it in a coffee shop, a guy came over to talk about the book- apparently he loved Martha!

It was odd.

andi filante said...

Yep, it's rainy and freaking crappy here too...no drought here...MORE LIES!!!! And what's up with that Mac N Cheese box...definitely all lies... LIARS!! =D