Friday, September 27, 2013

Things that make me giggle.

I wasn't even planning on doing any kind of a post today (as I've been lazy about blogging all summer long. I don't think anyone will die..so it's all good. Thank you to my three loyal readers! ;-)  )but I saw this photo and it made me LOL! Enjoy!

Via Google. Paula Patton and  Robin Thicke! FABULOUS!!!




Other things that are making me happy lately. Our yard. It's all fenced in. I can just let the dogs out and they roam freely without worry of cars, running off or Daisy, our senior, running after children!

That's Curtis rocking his Thursday afternoon on the lawn. That dead patch of lawn in the back left is where Miss Daisy's summer pool stood. She held vigil around the area daily for a good four days after it was taken down for the season. :-(   She loves to swim!

I love everything about this neighborhood! We live in the Como area of St. Paul and I am blissfully happy here!

Here is my fave neighborhood hang out. Java Train! I think they recently changed the name to Como Grill. It will always be Java Train to me! You can get a good coffee here, beer and wine and it's quaint and had character. The best part? Not even a block away!



Como Park Conservatory. This is also literally..right down the street. You can walk lazily and bump into amazing things everywhere.

So this is where I've been, friends! It's too beautiful to stay inside and there's too much to see before the "five year winter" starts! (Nod to Game of Thrones. Thanks to my nephew, Nick..we watched all seasons and are hooked. VERY well done!)

Time to hit the backyard with the doggies.

Have a beautiful weekend!!

Pumpkins, Gourds & All Things Fine~

xo~

T

3 comments:

Grace said...

The conservatory looks AWESOME! I'm so jealous! You should take some pictures of what's inside for me. :D

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

One day I'll come visit and we'll walk all over! It looks like such a wonderful area. In the meantime, you should park next to little Curtis and enjoy the evening!

andi filante said...

Okay, I had to look up Paula Patton and Robin Thicke. No clue whatsoever. You live in a beautiful area!!

-andi