Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Fun.

The good news is that when the weather is rad here, I spend most of my time outdoors! Ya and Hoo!

The bad news- it's now 97 degrees and will be 99 tomorrow and hot all week.

Why is this bad? My BFF's central air stopped working in her home! And it's super spendy to fix, so for now..she has two AC units in her home. I'm not sure they're up to task and I know she's bummed.

Please send cool air prayers and vibes to one Kimberly Bott. Thank You!

I'm working on Etsy orders, feel the need to go hit a drive thru of some sort for junk food (read- fries! Always fries! A vegetarian taco sounds good, but can you even get that at Taco Bell? Shannan?!) and a cone.

The Minnesota State Fair is happening just four blocks from our house, so it's a bit of a nightmare here. Just yesterday as I walked Curtis, I had the good fortune of finding a half drank can of Busch's beer in our driveway. Thank you Fair Patrons and STAY CLASSY! Ugh. The city has placed garbage cans on every block. Why are people so damned lazy?

My Sunday share for you...enjoy!

 Via: http://www.etsy.com/listing/155045984/free-shipping-ron-swanson-quote-print?ref=shop_home_active


Enjoy Your Sunday!

Cones, Fries and All Things Fine!

xo~

T

2 comments:

andi filante said...

Yes, summer has finally arrived, has it not? Bleh. I hate pitting out.

-andi

Anonymous said...

lol thanks, layday!! I haven't worked out in DAYS, thanks to the super hot house!! And the hot hot outside. And the way things sweat and rub together in that kind of situation. I'm not saying what things, but you know.

Have always loved Ron Swanson and his little catch phrases, and I particularly love that one!! Very motivational.

Random Ron Swansonism of the day: "There's only one thing I hate more than lying. Skim milk. Which is water that's lying about being milk."

Speaking of which, my hubby LOOOOVES whole milk - he drank it straight from the farm yard as a kid! Tennessee bird walk!!

xoxoxo,
your cousin/bff/Kim